Due to the unprecedented events around the COVID-19 pandemic, including Governor Abbott's new executive order the The City Of Bandera has taken further precautions for the safety of our citizens, customers and employees. The Utility department lobby at City Hall and Municipal Court lobby will be closed beginning Monday March 23, 2020 until April 16, 2020. You may pay your bill online at www.cityofbandera.org , over the phone 830-796-3765, or drop into the drop box outside and it will be processed immediately. The City will be waiving the late fees and the fee to pay with a credit card for utility accounts to help with this time of inconvenience.
The Bandera Municipal Court will be rescheduling all court hearings, you will be notified by mail. Please call the Court at (830) 796-3456 to ensure we have your correct mailing address. If you do not want to come to court, you may plea and pay your fine at www.cityofbandera.org scroll to the bottom of the page, click PAY HERE, chose Municipal Court and then follow the prompts or call the Clerk with your credit/debit card.
Further the City Council met today and have adopted some new local disaster rules and regulations.
Local considerations during Declaration:
- Authorization for the City Administrator to utilize the Federal guidelines and Regulations concerning personnel and day to day operations of the City Of Bandera.
- Recommend EDC to explore expansion of a local disaster relief program.
- Waive temporary sign rules and permits for local business’ in the restaurant and bar industry due to the new Executive Order from Governor.
- Utility department will be closed to the public and will suspend late fees, cut offs and credit card fees for payments. Business will be done by phone, email or online.
- Bandera City park to remain open to foot, bicycle, and horse traffic only, activities to include walking, running, biking, horseback riding and fishing. The gates will remain closed. The restrooms will remain closed. Barricades or caution tape to be placed on picnic tables, playground equipment and pavilions. The disc golf portion of park will remain open.
- The Skate Park will remain open with signage for limitations of 10 people or less.
- Sandidge Park will remain open.
Sanitary Sewer Blockages
Thu, Apr 2
Fri, Apr 10
Thu, Apr 16
Thu, Apr 23
Tue, Apr 28
Thu, May 7
Atmos Energy joins Utilities United Against Scams (UUAS) in observation of the fourth annual Utility Scam Awareness Week to educate customers and expose deceptive tactics used by scammers.