Bandera Municipal Court
E-Court Appearance and Vulnerable Persons
The City of Bandera Municipal Court now offers an E-Court Appearance option!
E-Court Appearance allows defendants to dispose of eligible cases via a video conference with the judge using ZOOM either on your computer or wireless device. E-Court Appearance is completely voluntary and is offered while the court is not holding regular court dockets.
E-Court Appearance will be available beginning June 1, 2020.
Call the Court for an appointment at 830-796-3456 to set a Zoom hearing.
You must have a webcam/built in camera with sound and video on your device for E-Court to be an option for you. You will be required to install the ZOOM APP on your wireless device before the conference begins if you do not already have the app.
- Access Zoom via Computer/Laptop/cell phone with video & audio capabilities.
- https://txcourts.zoom.us/my/banderatx input the Meeting ID: 944-228-1841
- Password: xxxxxx
Attending an E-Court Appearance allows the defendant to:
- Enter a Plea of NOT GUILTY and request a trial by judge or trial by jury. Notice of your scheduled trial date will be sent to you for a later date to be determined by the court.
- Enter a plea of guilty or no contest. Defendants who plead GUILTY or NO CONTEST via the E-Court Appearance have the same opportunities for payment plans, compliance dismissals, driver safety courses, or deferred disposition.
- Request an extension of the due dates established by a previous judgment.
- Seek resolution of outstanding warrants.
You can go to www.cityofbandera.org Scroll to the bottom of the page, click “PAY HERE”, then chose Municipal Court and follow the prompts. You can enter a plea of guilty or no contest and pay your fine online without having any face to face communication with the Judge.
- General Information
- Compliance Dismissals
- Drivers Safety Course
- Guilty/No Contest
- Jury Service
- Monthly Reports
- Indigent Request & Alternative Options
- Online Payments
- Online Courses
- Schedule of Fines
- FAQ @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Jannett PieperCourt Administrator
511 Main Street
Bandera, TX 78003
P.O. Box 2279
Bandera, TX 78003
Phone: 830-796-3456Fax: 830-522-3174
Tuesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
(out to lunch 11:30 to 12:30)